Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Busy Days

It has been an exciting month! Our new logo is done and our new website is up and running! A friend of mine designed the logo and another friend, Gina Roberts designed our website for us. They both did awesome jobs. I love our new logo and our web site is great. Check them out at www.smilingstiletto.com

I've even been learning how to do some of the basic updates myself. I have been using Constant Contact's new event marketing service and that has been great for sending out event invitations and also creating a stand-alone event details page which can be linked from any website. We are having a fashion show at the Copley Place Mall on September 22, tonight I created the event details page, it also has a link for people to purchase tickets. The proceeds of the event are going to Project Smile, the non profit organization that I run. A portion is also going to the Simon Youth Foundation.

We had a great event at Splash last month. We had an awesome turnout and we had a DJ there who did a really great job, particularly when the ladies were walking on the pink carpet. The energy level was so high. We had complimentary appetizers and complimentary Stoli cocktails. My friend Michelle also debuted her new cupcake business at the event and provided samples.

Well, there is lots more to talk about, but it is after midnight and I'm getting tired. I will update much sooner than I did last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment